Subscribe by Email!
June 6th, 2010
I get a fair number of emails asking me more or less the same question: ”I made a comment and it is not showing up! Where is it?”
OK… I know most folks do not need to be told this, but here are the rules about making a comment at the end of a post.
- First? Comments are just that! They are an “observation or remark expressing an opinion or attitude <critical comments> also: a judgment expressed indirectly”.This means that you are welcome to offer your opinion on any of my posts, good or bad, OR you may comment on a comment made by another person.
- This is NOT a forum nor a user group, so please do not ask questions except to clarify something I wrote. If you want good forums/user groups, click here. Do not ask the price of coke, the best place to live, etc. Those “comments” will never see the light of day.
- I will not allow comments that give or further incorrect information. That is not to say I am never wrong, so if you point out an error, I will publish your comment and correct the post.
- If you even remotely promote or advertise anything in a comment, it will be deleted and you will lose all comment privileges until the year 2056.
- Use no language that would offend a person of reasonable sensibilities over the age of 50.
- Do not ask me to link to your web site or blog. I do not do links, but I may add you to the blogroll, so contact me offline or via email.
- No travel advice will be given.
- Do not use comments to ask legal or residency questions. Residency is covered in the web site and I am not a lawyer.
- Any comment must be relevant to the post where you are making the comment!!
- The email address that you enter use must be a valid and working email address capable of receiving a test email from me.
Filed under | Comments Off